Demountable Flood Barrier
In situations where large open areas require protection against flooding or high water pressure, the flood barrier is designed with intermediate supporting posts.
These supporting post are designed to take account of the different pressures and ground conditions.
The dimensions of each section will be determined by your specific requirements in relation to storage capacities and design criteria.
Profiles sections are defined according to specific design criteria (length to protect/pressure, see our stress diagram for our 4 different profiles). Sometimes a compromise may have to be found between financial and technical considerations. The cost of flood barriers may vary according to the number of supporting posts required, longer planks may allow for less supporting posts resulting in a cheaper option.
Due consideration should also be given to type of anchorage support.
Finally our engineers would take into consideration the technical definition of the supporting posts, ground conditions and together with the civil engineering company, dimensions of stubs, foundation and concrete are agreed.
- A very low leak rate < 3 liters / hour / sq.m
- Quick and easy installation : 5 mn/ sq.m. of barrier
- Entirely removable/mobile system
- High mechanical resistance alloys
- Suitable for very hot region or very cold ( tested below -60°C)
- Maintenance free
- Flood barriers guaranteed 20 years
We Master the Whole Manufacturing Process
- Entirely manufactured protection in marine aluminium alloys supplied by international Swiss aluminium extruder company
- We have our own engineering office with experience staff
- We take in account ground studies to draft in collaboration with contractor foundation to support our intermediate posts
- Goods are delievered ready-to-be installed, thanks to our millimetre precise production.
- Thanks to our very long experience, achieved since 1970, we are able to find out and provide the best flood barrier system suitable to YOUR requirement!