Demountable Flood Barrier
In situations where large open areas require protection, we can deliver the flood barrier with intermediate supporting I-beams.
The dimensions of each log section will be determined by your specific requirements in relation to the storage capacities and design criteria.
Logs sections are defined according to distinct design criteria (length to protect/pressure, see our stress diagram for our 4 different profiles). The cost of flood barriers varies in line with the number of supporting I-beams demanded, longer logs may allow for less supporting I-beam, resulting as a cheaper option.
To consider what type of beam and anchorage. Our engineers will take into consideration the stress applied to the supporting beams, the soil type and together with the civil engineering company, the dimensions of foundation agreed. For a quick and easy installation, our I-beams shall be fasten onto “anchor housings”, initially embedded in concrete foundation. Each anchor-housing will hold ” a quick rails set”.
- A very low leak rate < 3 liters / hour / sqm
- Quick and easy installation : 5 mn/ sqm.
- Entirely removable/movable system
- Alloys with high mechanical resistance
- Suitable for warm or freezing regions (tested below -60°C)
- Maintenance free
- Flood protections are guaranteed for 20 years
We Master the Whole Manufacturing Process
- The entire manufactured protection is in steel or marine aluminium alloys
- We have our own engineering office with experienced staff
- We take into account ground studies to draft in collaboration with the contractor
- The goods are delievered ready-to-be installed, thanks to our millimeter and precise production.
- Thanks to our very long experience, achieved since 1970, we are able to determine and provide the best system of flood protection that is suitable to YOUR requirement