Protective covers for lateral members:
In urban zones where there is a risk of vandalism or deterioration to permanent fixings, that could cause a reduction in performance (leaking) of the barrier, we provide protection covers. The covers protect the seals from direct UV exposure and dryness.
The protective cover is custom made and can be painted (with hot powder coating) with the aim to provide an aesthetic appearance.
The cover is tightened with stainless steel screws ( standard or un-screwable)
Ground fixation box for intermediate I-beams:
The flood barriers’ beams are mounted on “anchor housings”, which are cast in the foundation. These housings are protected by cover and preserved from vehicles traffic or contamination: the damage of the boxes could prevent from the tightening of I-beams.
- A very low leak rate < 3 liters / hour / sqm
- Quick and easy installation : 5 mn/ sqm.
- Entirely removable/movable system
- Alloys with high mechanical resistance
- Suitable for warm or freezing regions (tested below -60°C)
- Maintenance free
- Flood protections are guaranteed for 20 years
We Master the Whole Manufacturing Process
- The entire manufactured protection is in steel or marine aluminium alloys
- We have our own engineering office with experienced staff
- We take into account ground studies to draft in collaboration with the contractor
- The goods are delievered ready-to-be installed, thanks to our millimeter and precise production.
- Thanks to our very long experience, achieved since 1970, we are able to determine and provide the best system of flood protection that is suitable to YOUR requirement!