Maintenance and replacement parts
Given the remarkable resistance to corrosion of our aluminium alloys, no maintenance is basically necessary, no greasing, no tightening… with the exception of power-washing the equipment if soiled by mud or other dirt.
Apart from the joints, the other materials used in the manufacture of our barriers are not subject either to corrosion or wear and tear in the normal way. Obviously, where there is incorrect use of the components of the mobile flood barrier (handling or storage without precautions…) or inappropriate usage with regard to the purpose of the product (for example impacts or collision from vehicles, wheeled or afloat, flotsam etc.), the damage may lead to replacement.
Waterproof joints, which are subject to the effects of drying and ageing from UV rays, must be checked annually and, if need be, re-placed after a period of 10 years. The presence of fissures or cracks will be a sign of this ageing, which will reduce their mechanical properties and therefore their water tightness.
In all events, the equipment must be stored in a covered area.
- A very low leak rate < 3 liters / hour / sq.m
- Quick and easy installation : 5 mn/ sq.m. of barrier
- Entirely removable/mobile system
- High mechanical resistance alloys
- Suitable for very hot region or very cold ( tested below -60°C)
- Maintenance free
- Flood barriers guaranteed 20 years
We Master the Whole Manufacturing Process
- Entirely manufactured protection in marine aluminium alloys supplied by international Swiss aluminium extruder company
- We have our own engineering office with experience staff
- We take in account ground studies to draft in collaboration with contractor foundation to support our intermediate posts
- Goods are delievered ready-to-be installed, thanks to our millimetre precise production.
- Thanks to our very long experience, achieved since 1970, we are able to find out and provide the best flood barrier system suitable to YOUR requirement!