Installation of the flood protections
A quickly installation thanks to:
1. A modular system: retention logs and supporting beams are independent from one another and are entirely removable.
2. Manufacturing on measure with detailed drawings and nomenclature list.
3. Light handling: Aluminium is almost 3 times lighter than steel in weight.
Assembly (dissambly) of the flood protection:
The installation of the flood protection can only be done on perfectly flat concrete works. For quick installation, ensure that the mounting areas have an easy and free access to reach.
Apart from the constraints of bringing the materials, the storage facilities into the assembly site, the only means necessary are manpower alone: the choice of the number of people will depend on the resources of the contractor and on the quantity of the protection components.
All retention logs and beams can be manipulated by hand.
The beams will be placed and fixed to the ground in « anchorage boxes».
Our modular system enables an effective assembly of an average of 5 mn per sqm of protection.
- A very low leak rate < 3 liters / hour / sqm.
- Quick and easy installation : 5 mn/ sqm. (of barrier)
- Entirely removable/movable system
- Alloys with high mechanical resistance
- Suitable for warm or freezing regions (tested below -60°C)
- Maintenance free
- Flood protections are guaranteed for 20 years
We Master the Whole Manufacturing Process
- The entire manufactured protection is in steel or marine aluminium alloys
- We have our own engineering office with experienced staff
- We take into account ground studies to draft in collaboration with the contractor
- The goods are delievered ready-to-be installed, thanks to our millimeter and precise production.
- Thanks to our very long experience, achieved since 1970, we are able to determine and provide the best system of flood protection that is suitable to YOUR requirement!