Why aluminium alloy?
Current metallurgy in aluminium allows us to obtain sections of a high mechanical standard, with excellent chemical resistance to corrosion. It has many uses including the aeronautics industry (for example the airbus A380) or motor industry (all-aluminium body work and engine).
Its remarkable resistance to corrosion has persuaded managers of water treatment plants to use this material since the 1920s in the USA (see the paper « sewage works engineering » by RC. Wilson). In addition, aluminium was first used by the Marine industry. E.g. the French navy, in 1895, placed an order for an 18-metre long torpedo boat named « Le Lansquenet » and was manufactured with 6% copper alloyed aluminium sheets.
Aluminium’s remarkable mechanical resistance is increased in low temperature (-100°C) so its use in Polar Regions can be recommended without restriction as opposed to steel which becomes more fragile.
Set-up in 1970, our company has gained considerable experience in the area of customized safety equipment, for machine or building accesses and protection such as required on waste water treatment plants, sewage networks e.g.
To suit all project requirements and to design the best solution, we are offering a large range of profiles sections and expertise in shaping and welding the aluminium. The prudent selection of using this material has proven over years to have excellent qualities in the protection against corrosion and mechanical failure. In addition our high quality production standards are in keeping with our key company philosophy of excellence.
- A very low leak rate < 3 liters / hour / sq.m
- Quick and easy installation : 5 mn/ sq.m. of barrier
- Entirely removable/mobile system
- High mechanical resistance alloys
- Suitable for very hot region or very cold ( tested below -60°C)
- Maintenance free
- Flood barriers guaranteed 20 years
We Master the Whole Manufacturing Process
- Entirely manufactured protection in marine aluminium alloys supplied by international Swiss aluminium extruder company
- We have our own engineering office with experience staff
- We take in account ground studies to draft in collaboration with contractor foundation to support our intermediate posts
- Goods are delievered ready-to-be installed, thanks to our millimetre precise production.
- Thanks to our very long experience, achieved since 1970, we are able to find out and provide the best flood barrier system suitable to YOUR requirement!