Installation and equipment support
Handling & storage Tolley (see picture 1 and 2 below)
Trolleys are designed to provide the individual components with a secure environment, with the capacity to keep special sealant gasket free of damages when stored. Another purpose of the trolley is to avoid rough handling of the various parts when stored or when carried from storage place to installation location as seals are quite fragile and logs can be susceptible to damage. (Straightness of profiles is directly related to tightness). This allows your annual inspection to be carried out efficiently. All our trolleys are made to order and manufactured with precision and contain an average of 20 sq. meters of flood protection or weight to a maximum of 600 kg. It is designed to be pushed, handled by one or two persons thanks to our oversized directional rollers with brake assistance.
Protection of the flood defence barriers and seals against incorrect handling during transport and storage.
Make the installation of the flood barrier quick and safe.
Labelling by metallic tags
Location and marking of the different components that make up the barrier or the stoplog is secured with the fixing of metallic tags. This enables rapid identification of the assembly order of different parts which can be very numerous in the case of large- scale barrier protection.
Shop-and installation drawings
Detailed shop and installation drawing and schedule of material are provided by our design & research department making use of our 3D CAD system.
Our service includes a comprehensive “manufacturer file” with quick and easy location plan that shows “what is where”.
- A very low leak rate < 3 liters / hour / sq.m
- Quick and easy installation : 5 mn/ sq.m. of barrier
- Entirely removable/mobile system
- High mechanical resistance alloys
- Suitable for very hot region or very cold ( tested below -60°C)
- Maintenance free
- Flood barriers guaranteed 20 years
We Master the Whole Manufacturing Process
- Entirely manufactured protection in marine aluminium alloys supplied by international Swiss aluminium extruder company
- We have our own engineering office with experience staff
- We take in account ground studies to draft in collaboration with contractor foundation to support our intermediate posts
- Goods are delievered ready-to-be installed, thanks to our millimetre precise production.
- Thanks to our very long experience, achieved since 1970, we are able to find out and provide the best flood barrier system suitable to YOUR requirement!