Below ground areas and basements may be affected by floods occasionally. We offer removable isolated covers efficiently sealed and safe to use by maintenance staff. Design criteria can take into account excessive loading should this be required.
Due to our expertise and flexibility of design, we can offer various removable waterproof safety solutions allowing for quick assembly and easy access. We combine the design using stainless steel screw assemblies and aluminium alloy tight cover DN 1500 mm, resistant to a load of 30 tons taking due consideration of the local constraints.
The study is completely handled in-house. The manufacturing and the welding assembly (when it’s necessary) are done according to current standards and quality control such as welding tests can be done by Quality control surveyors ( e.g. APAVE, VERITAS, SOCOTEC…).
- A very low leak rate < 3 liters / hour / sq.m
- Quick and easy installation : 5 mn/ sq.m. of barrier
- Entirely removable/mobile system
- High mechanical resistance alloys
- Suitable for very hot region or very cold ( tested below -60°C)
- Maintenance free
- Flood barriers guaranteed 20 years
We Master the Whole Manufacturing Process
- Entirely manufactured protection in marine aluminium alloys supplied by international Swiss aluminium extruder company
- We have our own engineering office with experience staff
- We take in account ground studies to draft in collaboration with contractor foundation to support our intermediate posts
- Goods are delievered ready-to-be installed, thanks to our millimetre precise production.
- Thanks to our very long experience, achieved since 1970, we are able to find out and provide the best flood barrier system suitable to YOUR requirement!